Welcome to my blog

Hey everyone!! Welcome to my blog! I hope you like it here!! Thanks for comming!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Who rebult the ulimate probot? My theory

Hello everyone!! I was just looking for clues around club penguin today and when I went through the maze today, I saw gears and gadgets on the trees and floors!!! Here are some pics.

 
So many gadgets, springs and gears!! Also take a look at this.
Look at the Ultimate probots head. Look at the small spring poping out of its head!! It look exactly like the one that the puffles left behind. So here is my theory.
Either herbert trained the puffles to rebuilt the probot, or the puffles built it, not knowing what they were really building. Seems really cool to me but time will let us know what really rebult the probot. What do you think happened? Let me know!! :)

Waddle on CP!!!
Penguinpops1 

No comments:

Post a Comment