Welcome to my blog

Hey everyone!! Welcome to my blog! I hope you like it here!! Thanks for comming!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New invisable cheat!!! New adventure!!

Hello bloggers!!! I recently found a new invisable cheat!! Here is how to do it.
1. Log into Club Penguin and go to any server.
2. Go to the dock finish the maze and head up to the cliff.
3. Finish the contraption.
4. Go into the barrel but click mail before you go into the mail.
5. After that just walk around and say something to know where you are. Here is a picture of me when I am invisable.
Awesome huh? Try it out!!! It really fun cause people always ask you how to do it. :) Anyway do you think this is a cool glitch? Do you think they will fix it? I like it but how bout you? Let me know!!! :)

Waddle on CP!!!
Penguinpops1



No comments:

Post a Comment