Welcome to my blog

Hey everyone!! Welcome to my blog! I hope you like it here!! Thanks for comming!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

1 month membership contest!!

Hello bloggers!! I am holding a 1 month membership contest!! If you needed a membership or want one for a friend, then here is your chance!!! Its a drawing contest!!! Its any type fo club penguin picture you could possibly make!! Here are the rules.
1. You can use any thing to make it such as paint, photoshop, adobe ect.
2. You may only do one picture.
3. Competition ends 1/10/2011

Other then that have fun and I hope who ever wins enjoys there membership!!!
Do you like this contest? Should I do more? Let me know guys!!!

Waddle on CP!!!
Penguinpops1

10 comments:

  1. Hey...I made the drawing all ready to see the vid..of the pic, here it is: http://www.youtube.com/user/FreeRarePenguins1#p/a/u/2/3x4L9NnksTs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok cool!! If no one else enters then you have a great chance at winning!! Anyone else want to enter? :)

    Waddle on CP!!!
    Penguinpops1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm entering! Never had a membership!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool!! I hope you enjoy the contest!!!

    Waddle on CP!!!
    Penguinpops1

    ReplyDelete
  5. The link to my pic is: http://img691.imageshack.us/i/pakpik5contestentry.png/
    Hope I win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, the contest ends at 3:00 clock today. At that time I will pick a winner and then someone will recive there code. :)

    Waddle on CP!!!
    Penguinpops1

    ReplyDelete
  7. PakPik5 wins!!! I thought since only three peoples entered that your drawing was the best out of them!! So you win!! You will get your code as soon as possible. Congratz PakPik5!!! :)

    Waddle on CP!!!
    Penguinpops1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I can't believe I won! :D :D

    ReplyDelete