Welcome to my blog

Hey everyone!! Welcome to my blog! I hope you like it here!! Thanks for comming!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

New Ipod glitch!!

Hello everyone!! Recently I was playing Club Penguin on another account and I threw a snowball at my friend. I looked at my ipod and it looked like this!!
The ipod is floating in mid air!! Here is how to make your penguin do it.
1. Log into Club Penguin and go on any server.
2. Go to any room and throw a snowball. (Make sure you can see the ipod when you throw the snowball).
3. It should end up like the picture above!!
Note: This works with any color of ipod.
Cool huh? I think Club Penguin is having so many glitches that they can not even keep up with it anymore. Do you like this glitch? Let me know by commenting!!

Waddle on CP!!!
Penguinpops1

No comments:

Post a Comment