Welcome to my blog

Hey everyone!! Welcome to my blog! I hope you like it here!! Thanks for comming!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

New stamp in system defender!!!

Hello everyone!! Recently Club Penguin released a new game called "System Defender", for that game, they have released a new stamp to get!! Check it out!!

When you put your mouse over the stamp here is what it says.
"Protect the EPF mainframe from Herbert P. Bear" Cool huh? Well anyway look below for step by step on how to get the stamp.
Here is how to get the stamp.
1. Log into Club Penguin.
2. Go to EPF command room.
3. Play system defender then hit the words, "Advenced".
4. You should see this. (Minus the red sqaure I drew to show you guys what to click).
5. Click this.
6. Play the game.
7. Once you have defeated herbert, you should have earned the stamp.
And that's how to get the new stamp!! I like this stamp, but do you? Let me know by commenting!!! :)

Waddle on CP!!!
Penguinpops1 

No comments:

Post a Comment