Welcome to my blog

Hey everyone!! Welcome to my blog! I hope you like it here!! Thanks for comming!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

New EPF gear and much more cool stuff




Hey bloggers!!! I logged on Club Penguin today and went to the EPF room and look at all this new stuff on the phone and EPF room!!! If you look at the second picture, there is new Elite gear!!! I think it looks awesome!!! And also, in the third picture, there is a new message feature added to the EPF spy phone!! There are not any new messages yet because it is a new feature but I expect there to be some soon. :) Also, new stamps for the game System Defender have been released!!! I managed to get a couple but I didn't have time to get the others. I couple other things are mew such as. : a new log in screen and new System defence game in the EPF room. In the second to last picture is a new log in screen. And in the last picture is the new system defence game. Also, if you click and play the game, the top picture is what it looks like. If you want to play it go to the EPF room and you must be a member to play. Sorry to all non-members who can't play. I will have contests for memberships soon. :) So what do you think about all this new stuff? Do you like it? Is it fun? Let me know!!!

Waddle on CP!!!
Penguinpops1

No comments:

Post a Comment