Welcome to my blog

Hey everyone!! Welcome to my blog! I hope you like it here!! Thanks for comming!

Friday, January 7, 2011

Club Penguin EPF chapter exclusive sneak peeks

Hey bloggers!! Check these pictures out that my friend (Tooly228) found. Aren't these awesome? There like new robots or enimies in the EPF missions!! Maybe a new mission or something. Credit goes to Tooly228 from Club Penguin CP for finding these pictures.

                                       

                                                                      
As you can see this last picture looks like some sort of new device backround or EPF notive board or something like that. What do you think it is?
Do you like these pictures? What do you think there for? Will the robot be new villans? Herberts minions? Let me know guys!!! (A special thank you too tooly228 for getting me these awesome pictures and letting me use them).

Waddle on CP!!!
Penguinpops1

No comments:

Post a Comment